Wednesday, December 31, 2014
You don't have the requirements to register for this program. Please login first
Information for Centre and Group Registration (also for MIs, ADs, Guides and teachers not taking the course for credit)
- The course leader / coordinator registers on behalf of the group, estimating the number of participants.
- Individuals register for the course with your Centre or Group.
- Participants seeking access to the course materials should contact the course leader / coordinator.
Meditation sharpens our intelligence and uncovers our wisdom. When we touch the world directly, we discover ordinary magic. No longer deterred or depressed by obstacles, we can include everything as part of the path and play with whatever arises. The challenges and richness of daily life become opportunities for both contemplative practice and social and ecological action.
PREREQUISITE: Fearlessness in Everyday Life. Shambhala Training Levels I-IV recommended but not required.
CENTRES AND GROUPS
We offer two options for group participation in Way of Shambhala courses. Please consider the best option for your situation before registering.
1) TALKS ONLY. This option is for you if you have a local facilitator(s) and plan to hold weekly or weekend classes at your centre. Facilitators will show the talks and guide participants through discussions, dyads and other activities. The start and end dates are up to the centre. Individuals will register through the centre. You will register with Shambhala Online for $60 per participant. So if you have 5 participants, the cost will be $300 for the course. Register below for talks only. (This option is also for Directors, MIs, Guides and ADs not taking the course for credit.)
2) FULL ONLINE RESOURCES. This option is for you if you prefer to have individuals work through the course on their own for the most part. Some groups come together after the last class for discussion and celebration. The course has a set start and end date so that participants can engage with others for discussions and dialogue. Individuals register via Shambhala Online at this link. The price is $125 per participant. They are eligible for the Early Bird discount.
COURSE FEE: $60 per person for "Talks Only" option. To request an exception, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fees collected from participants may be submitted later.
PLEASE NOTE: When registering for the group rate select "I am choosing to pay another amount" and change the amount that appears in the box.