Sunday, December 31, 2017
Registration for the entire Way of Shambhala Series
- Bring in amazing Shambhala teachers via video to deliver the main content.
- Host groups in your center to view the teachings together.
- Engage your center’s MIs, Guides and/or Course Leaders to facilitate discussions and dyad work.
- Use our course manuals, based on the manuals developed by the Office of Practice & Education, and specifically tailored to the recorded talks.
Registration for the entire Series includes the following courses:
- Meditation in Everyday Life - Shastri Janet Solyntjes
- Contentment in Everyday Life - Acharya Eve Rosenthal
- Joy in Everyday Life - Shastri Holly Gayley
- Fearlessness in Everyday Life - Acharya Gaylon Ferguson
- Wisdom in Everyday Life - Ashe Acharya John Rockwell
- Basic Goodness 1: Who Am I? The Basic Goodness of Humanity - Kalapa Acharya Adam Lobel
- Basic Goodness 2: How Can I Help? The Basic Goodness of Society - Acharya Arawana Hayashi
- Basic Goodness 3: What is Real? The Basic Goodness of Reality - Ashe Acharya John Rockwell
Cost for the entire Series: $1499 for Centers (25% off the individual course rate). Groups, please contact [email protected] for pricing options.
You will have access to the Series through December 31, 2016.