Sunday, May 1, 2016
Isolation, inequality and violence touch us all
You are invited to come together on a journey to awaken the power within each of us to transform what divides us into bonds that strengthen the fabric of society.
Opening Keynote Address
Friday, April 29, 7pm Central Daylight Time
(9pm Atlantic, 5pm Pacific, 1am CET)
Sunday, May 1, 3pm Central Daylight Time
(5pm Atlantic, 1pm Pacific, 9pm CET)
- Opening remarks by Exavier B. Pope, Esq.
- Recordings of distinguished speakers and panelists, including
- Acharya Gaylon Ferguson
- Rev. angel Kyodo williams
- Rev. Dr. B. Herbert Martin, Sr.
- Pastor Christopher Harris
- Rev. Marcenia Richards
- Damon Williams
- Juanita Irizarry
- Closing remarks by Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche
- Access to recordings until June 15th. Pema's talk will be available until May 31st.
Centers and Groups: Please use your Shambhala Center account to register. Click here for instructions on creating an account.