SHAMBHALA DAY 2017 – See this link for information and to register.
See Shambhala Educator Resources for additional programs.
Online Courses for Centers and Groups
Shambhala Online offers ways for Centers and Groups to access key teachings by Acharyas and Shastris to bolster local P&E programming. For those with limited access to teachers, or a teaching staff that is overworked, we invite you to use these resources to offer rich learning experiences to members of your community.
Way of Shambhala Teachings. We’re delighted to offer the full In Everyday Life series and the Basic Goodness Series that comprise the Way of Shambhala curriculum. The registration links below are for Centers and Groups only. Individuals should register via the Upcoming Programs page. Groups, contact [email protected] for pricing options.
- Bring in amazing Shambhala teachers via video to deliver the main content.
- Host groups in your center to view the teachings together.
- Engage MIs, Guides and/or Course Leaders to facilitate discussions and dyad work.
- Use our course manuals, based on the manuals developed by the Office of Practice & Education and specifically tailored to the recorded talks.
Access Dates. Your course or series registration is valid through December 2017. Use the course or series as often as you like between the time of registration and end of the 2017 calendar year. You decide when you want to offer the course(s) at your center. A new registration period for 2018 will be offered in fall 2017.
Registration Options. Select individual courses for $250, shown below. Or, for up to 25% savings off the individual course price, choose one of three Series options. (Groups, contact [email protected] for pricing options on the Way of Shambhala and Basic Goodness series.)
- Way of Shambhala Series — 8 Courses for $1499: 5 In Everyday Life courses plus 3 Basic Goodness courses. Course access extends through the 2017 calendar year. Register here.
- Basic Goodness Series — 3 Courses for $637: Who Am I? The Basic Goodness of Being Human; How Can I Help? The Basic Goodness of Society; What is Real? The Basic Goodness of Reality. Course access extends through the 2017 calendar year. Register here.
- In Everyday Life Series — 5 Courses for $999 ($750 for groups): Meditation, Joy, Contentment, Fearlessness and Wisdom in Everyday Life. Course access extends through the 2017 calendar year. Register here.
Everyday Life Series
Basic Goodness Series
Show Visitors a Glimpse of Shambhala. Feel free to use the Shambhala Open House video clips page.
Spread the word about the new courses for Spanish speakers print one of this flyers for your center or share this video