Registration for the entire In Everyday Life Series
- Bring in amazing Shambhala teachers via video to deliver the main content.
- Host groups in your center to view the teachings together.
- Engage your center’s MIs, Guides and/or Course Leaders to facilitate discussions and dyad work.
- Use our course manuals, based on the manuals developed by the Office of Practice & Education, and specifically tailored to the recorded talks.
Registration for the entire Series includes the following courses:
- Meditation in Everyday Life - Shastri Janet Solyntjes
- Contentment in Everyday Life - Acharya Eve Rosenthal
- Joy in Everyday Life - Shastri Holly Gayley
- Fearlessness in Everyday Life - Acharya Gaylon Ferguson
- Wisdom in Everyday Life - Ashe Acharya John Rockwell
Cost for the entire IEL Series: $1099 for Centers; $850 for Groups. You will have access to the Series for as long as you wish!
NOTE for Non-USA Centers and Groups: you may use the exchange rate discount of 25% by clicking on the "Request a discount" link below before you register.
Questions or concerns? Please write to [email protected].