Thursday, December 31, 2020
At the end of the year and in times of difficulty, Vajrakilaya practice connects us with wrathful compassion in order to overcome obstacles and döns. Join us for talks and guided Vajrakilaya practice with Acharya Eve Rosenthal.
Topics will include:
- Setting the motivation for practice
- The lineage and origin story of Vajrakilaya
- Compassion and wrathful practice
- The four kilas
- The relationship between Vajrakilaya and Ashe
- How this practice works with obstacles
- Guided practice of Vajrakilaya – the short practice by Mipham Rinpoche (1846–1912) that is done along with the Mamo chants. No lung is required. The text will be available within the course.
Prerequisite: Shambhala Vajrayana student
About Our Courses
How Much Time Does it Take?
This course features video recordings and guided practice sessions. The course is self-paced; you can view the recordings at any time, as often as you like.
Regular Amount. The regular course rate is $49 per person.
Patron. The Patron rate of $99 supports our efforts to extend generosity support to those in need.
Centers: $199. Groups: $149. (Please use your Center or Group account to register.)
Generosity Policy. We want to make the teachings available to all and will work with you to ensure your participation. Click on the Request a Discount link before you register, to receive a discount code to use at checkout. For a further discount, write to [email protected].