Sadhana of Mahamudra - A Practice For This Dark Age
- The Lion's Roar - An Introduction to Tantra, Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche
- Crazy Wisdom - Chögyam Trungpa, Crazy Wisdom Seminar I: Chapter One: Padmasambhava and Spiritual Materialism; Chapter Four: Eternity and the Charnel Ground
- Crazy Wisdom Seminar II: Chapter Seven: Dorje Trolö and the Three Styles of Transmission
The following is recommended for those who have taken the Sadhana of Mahamudra Abhisheka:
- The Sadhana of Mahumudra Tris With Retreat Guidelines by the Vajravairochana Translation Committee, Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche; Judy L. Lief, Editor
About the Teacher
Acharya Suzann Duquette has been a student in the lineage of Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche and the Vidyadhara, Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche for 45 years and has served as a leader and teacher since the 1980s. Former co-director of Karmê Chöling, she is currently the center’s Resident Acharya. She is also Rupa Acharya, responsible for Shambhala’s liturgical forms, which includes the training of umdzes and chöpöns through the Shambhala Ritual Academy. Acharya Duquette respects the power of body awareness in deepening spiritual awakening and emphasizes body disciplines in her retreats and programs. She teaches widely, including meditation retreats, Mudra Space Awareness and Daoist-Qigong.
- Individual rate: $108.
- Patrons: $149. The Patron rate supports our efforts to connect teachers and learners through online programs. In particular, it helps us offer the generosity policy to those in need
- Centers: $399. Groups: $299. (Please register with your Center or Group account. For instructions on creating an account, see this link.)
* * * * *
Generosity Policy. Log in below and click on the Request a Discount link before registering to receive a coupon code for a 25% discount. For a further discount or scholarship, write to [email protected].
Registration questions? Write to [email protected].