At the end of the year and in times of difficulty, Vajrakilaya practice connects us with wrathful compassion in order to overcome obstacles and döns. Join us for recorded talks by Eve Rosenthal and guided Vajrakilaya practice.
Topics will include:
- Setting the motivation for practice
- The lineage and origin story of Vajrakilaya
- Compassion and wrathful practice
- The four kilas
- The relationship between Vajrakilaya and Ashe
- How this practice works with obstacles
- Guided practice of Vajrakilaya – the short practice by Mipham Rinpoche (1846–1912) that is done along with the Mamo chants. No lung is required. The text will be available within the course.
Prerequisite: Shambhala Vajrayana student
About the Teacher
Eve Rosenthal has been a senior teacher in Shambhala for many years, leading programs for the public as well as advanced practitioners. Her inspiration for offering this course is her strong connection to the Vajrakilaya lineage and practice. Founder of Shambhala Online, Eve has worked in the technology sector on Wall Street and as a university professor. She will be joining us from her home in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
About Our Courses
How Much Time Does it Take?
This course features video recordings and guided practice sessions. The course is self-paced; you can view the recordings at any time, as often as you like.
Individual: $49. Patron: $99. The Patron rate supports our efforts to extend generosity support to those in need.
Centers: $199. Groups: $149. (Please use your Center or Group account to register.)
Generosity Policy. We want to make the teachings available to all and will work with you to ensure your participation. Click on the Request a Discount link before you register, to receive a discount code to use at checkout. For a further discount, write to [email protected].