Shambhala Online offers ways for Centers and Groups to access key teachings by Acharyas and Shastris to bolster local P&E programming. For those with limited access to teachers, or a teaching staff that is overworked, we invite you to use these resources to offer rich learning experiences to members of your community. This page is only for Centers and Groups. Individuals please register via the Upcoming Programs page.
Shambhala Day 2019 – Year of the Earth Boar – Register here.
NEW! A Year of Deepening in Compassion
The Shambhala Acharyas have offered to lead the community in a year long series of talks, contemplative and meditation practices from the Buddhist Mahayana teachings of our lineage. See this link for more information on this four-part series and to register.
Way of Shambhala Teachings
We’re delighted to offer the full In Everyday Life series and the Basic Goodness Series that comprise the Way of Shambhala curriculum.
Pay Once, Keep Forever. Your course or series registration now carries forward for all time. Use the course or series as often as you wish! You decide when you want to offer them at your Center. (NOTE: Other courses may have an “end” date.)
- Bring in amazing Shambhala teachers via video to deliver the main content.
- Host groups in your center to view the teachings together.
- Engage MIs, Guides and/or Course Leaders to facilitate discussions and dyad work.
- Use our course manuals, based on the manuals developed by the Office of Practice & Education and specifically tailored to the recorded talks.
Registration Options. Select individual courses for $300 ($200 for Groups), shown below. Or, for up to 25% savings off the individual course price, choose one of three Series options. Group pricing is also available.
- Way of Shambhala Series — 8 Courses for $1599 ($1225 for Groups): 5 In Everyday Life courses plus 3 Basic Goodness courses. Register here.
- Basic Goodness Series — 3 Courses for $737 ($578 for Groups): Who Am I? The Basic Goodness of Being Human; How Can I Help? The Basic Goodness of Society; What is Real? The Basic Goodness of Reality. Register here.
- In Everyday Life Series — 5 Courses for $1099 ($850 for Groups): Meditation, Joy, Contentment, Fearlessness and Wisdom in Everyday Life. Register here.
Please use your Shambhala Center account to register. Click here for instructions on creating an account.
Questions? Contact Jackie Roberts, Shambhala Online Liaison for Centers and Groups at [email protected].
Everyday Life Series
Basic Goodness Series
Shambhala Sadhana: The Dawn of Enlightened Society taught by Acharya Noel McLellan.
An Introduction to Shambhala Meditation taught by the Sakyong and Acharyas Dale Asrael and Noel McClellan
Six Ways of Ruling with Richard Reoch
Shambhala Lineage Supplication course explores one of our most important chants in three 20-minute talks by Master of Liturgies to the Sakyong, Walker Blaine.
See Shambhala Educator Resources for additional programs for MIs, ADs and Guides (individual registration only).
Courses in Spanish – Cursos en español.
Los instructores de meditación y Guías de Shambhala pueden entrar en Shambhala Educator Resources e inscribirse para obtener una versión de estudio o revisión de este curso.
Show Visitors a Glimpse of Shambhala. Feel free to use the Shambhala Open House video clips page.
Spread the word about the new courses for Spanish speakers print one of this flyers for your center or share this video