Welcome, Friend! Here are a few tips to make you have the best possible Shambhala Online experience.
|English: Using our resources and forums||Español: Utilizando nuestros recursos y foros|
– Log In. On the right side of each page, you’ll find a log in area. Logging in unlocks all the Shambhala goodies, including being able to register for online programs and find programs you’ve taken in the past. The same username and password work at Shambhala.org, Shambhala Network, and the Shambhala Database. Don’t have a Shambhala account? Don’t worry, creating one is easy and it’s free. Just click here.
– Find Your Stuff. After you’ve logged in, you’ll see your recent registrations and some past programs in the right side bar. To see all the live programs you’ve ever done online, click on My Programs.
– Visit Often. New things are always popping up, including free videos and online programs you’ll want to know about. Take a second to bookmark Shambhala Online.
For assistance with website or tech issues, please contact [email protected]
How to Enter and Navigate the Pre-recorded Online Courses
- Use the log in form in the right sidebar. Sometimes cookies get mixed up so that if you log in to https://shambhala.org first and come back, you are already logged in. If that doesn’t work and you’re still having trouble, try resetting your password using the “Forgot Password?” link. The system will email you a new temporary password, with instructions about how to change it to something you can remember.
- If you still have troubles logging in, please contact [email protected].
Tips for Finding your Program
- Once you’re logged in, directly under the log in area, you should see links to your most recent registrations, your recent programs, and your full history.
- When you click on the program you want, you’ll see 3 tabs: Program Info, Registration & Payment (including your auto-responder email) and Course Materials and Recordings (your materials and/or course link will appear beneath this.)