Join us in this exploration of the Padmasambhava Guru Yoga—The Rain of Blessings, A Guru Yoga Combined with the Seven Line Supplication—which is a core practice of the Tibetan tantric tradition. Padmasambhava connects us to the three courts and the principles of crazy wisdom and devotion. Through practice and teachings, we will explore the central principles of the Vajrayana tradition, the sacred wisdom carried out of Tibet.
The talks will cover topics such as:
- Why Padmasambhava today? What are his manifestations?
- What does lineage mean?
- What are blessings?
- Why is there a need for a guru and what is his role?
- What are the main obstacles for Vajrayana practitioners today?
- What is Samaya and how can we repair it?
- The necessity of hopelessness on the Vajrayana path
- And more!
The course is composed of 7 pre-recorded talks by senior teachers. The talks were recorded during the Rain of Blessings Online Retreat of August 2020 with additional material from other sources.
In addition to the talks, the teachers offer three guided practice sessions. The course also contains a discussion forum, suggested readings, and contemplation questions to help you deepen your understanding.