Program Payments in US Dollars
Please note that all pricing is shown in US dollars and our payment gateway only accepts US currency. We offer discounts to offset unfavorable exchange rates. To request a discount, simply click on the Request a Discount link just above the Register Now button on the program page of interest. All discounts are program specific.
Live Practice Programs and Special Events
Sales are final for live practice programs and special events unless specified otherwise at registration.
Request a Discount or Scholarship
To request a discount, simply click on the discount link directly above the Registration button on the program you’d like to take. (Be sure to log in first.) You will get a code immediately to enter on the registration page; the code will be emailed to you as well. Discount codes are specific to the program and may be used just once. If you need a discount greater than 50 percent, please contact [email protected].
Way of Shambhala Course Pricing and Registration Options
These policies apply to the Way of Shambhala courses, including the In Everyday Life series and the Basic Goodness series. Other courses may have different pricing options.
1) Early Bird Discount. The Early Bird course rate of $99 is available until 2 weeks before the course begins. You’ll find the discount code on the registration page.
2) Regular Amount. The regular course rate of $125 applies 2 weeks prior to the start date. Registration for most courses closes 3 days prior to the start.
3) Patron. The Patron rate of $150 supports our efforts to connect teachers and learners through online programs. In particular, it helps us offer the generosity policy to those in need.
4) Generosity Policy. We want to make the teachings available to all and will work with you to ensure your participation. To request a discount, simply click on the discount link directly above the “Register Now” button on the program you’d like to take. You will get a code to enter on the registration page. Discount codes are specific to the program and may be used just once.
5) Centres, Groups, Shambhala teachers, meditation instructors, and guides. Our Way of Shambhala courses can be used to support teaching and learning at your Centre or Group. To use this option when a teacher is unavailable but you can provide facilitation to participants, click here. Teachers, MIs, ADs and Guides, use the online courses to prepare for staffing or teaching a Way of Shambhala course.
Course Refund and Credit
- Refunds. There is a $25.00 non-refundable cancellation fee if you cancel your course registration prior to the start date. After the start date, no refunds are given.
- Program Credit. You may transfer credit, less a $25 processing fee, for a course that you were unable to begin. Credit is good for one year from the course start date.
To request a refund or credit, please contact the Registrar at [email protected]. In the subject line, please type Refund/Credit Request.
To Submit Payment
If a balance is due on your registration, follow these steps to complete payment:
- Go to My Programs. Be sure to log in with your username and password.
- Click on the program name.
- Click on the Registration and Payment tab.
- Click on the PAY button.
For any other questions related to program pricing, contact [email protected]