Monday, October 7, 2019
Monday, October 21, 2019
Sunday, October 27, 2019
NOTE: This course started September 9, however, registration is still open.
Armor of Fearlessness: Teaching on Death, Dying and the Bardos
This course will consist of 5 live sessions.
- September 9 - The Basic Ground of No Ground
- September 23 - Solidity of Life Dissolving
- October 7 - Being Genuine in the Rawness of Experience
- October 21 - The Bardos
- October 27 - Appreciating Transitory Existence; Closing Remarks and Open Discussion
About the Teacher
Acharya Eric Spiegel has been relating with teachings on death and working with people through the process of illness and death for many decades. He is the central reference point for these teachings in the Shambhala community (and acknowledges that many other people hold significant insight and experience in the area). He has recently retired from a long career in finance. He lives in rural New York State, in the Hudson Valley, and relates closely with the New York Shambhala sangha.
Mondays - September 9 & 23, October 7 & 21: 4:00pm Pacific / 5:00pm Mountain / 6:00pm Central / 7:00pm Eastern / 8:00pm Atlantic / 01:00am Central Europe
Sunday - October 27: 10:00am Pacific / 11:00am Mountain / 12:00pm Central / 1:00pm Eastern / 2:00pm Atlantic / 17:00pm Central Europe
If you are unable to attend any of the live sessions, they will each be recorded and available within the course.
- Individual rate: The regular course rate is $108.
- Center and Group rates: $399 Centers, $249 Groups
- Patrons: The Patron rate of $149 supports our efforts to connect teachers and learners through online programs. In particular, it helps us offer the generosity policy to those in need
* * * * *
Generosity Policy. We want to make the teachings available to all and will work with you to ensure your participation. Log in and click on the Request a Discount link below before registering to receive a coupon code to use at checkout. For a further discount or scholarship, write to [email protected].
Questions? Write to [email protected].
Please log in beloiw to register.