Weekly Sunday Gatherings For the Global Shambhala Community
Please join us every Sunday for an online gathering of the Shambhala community worldwide. This online space is a place where we can practice meditation together, hear dharma teachings from a featured guest teacher, learn more about the activities of incredible people in our sangha, engage in discussion – and connect with one another, our community, and our hearts.
Registration: Register below for each upcoming talk. A Zoom link will be sent to you after registration.
Talks are in English unless otherwise announced. You can join us live every week at:
North America: 12:00pm PST, 1:00pm MST, 2:00pm CET, 3:00pm EST/CLT, 4:00pm Atlantic
International: 5:00pm Brazil, 8:00 pm GMT / 9:00pm CET/SAST, 5:00pm +1 AEST, 7:00pm +1NZST
Make A Donation
These events are offered free of charge to Shambhala members. Please consider making a donation to support the presenters and production staff that make Sunday Gatherings possible.
- Interpretation will be available for some languages. Click here for more info.
- Traduction disponible pour certaines langues. Cliquez ici pour plus d’informations.
- Traducción disponible en algunos idiomas. Haz clic aquí para saber más
- Una traduzione simultanea sarà disponibile per alcune lingue. Clicca qui per maggiori informazioni
- Simultandolmetschen aus dem Englischen in einige Sprachen ist möglich. Hier klicken für weitere Informationen
Upcoming Sunday Gatherings
(Click on the program title for the registration link. Scroll down to “Past Events” to register for recorded talks, which are usually available a few days later.)
Did you miss a Sunday Gathering? Click here to access previous recordings which will be posted as soon as they are available.
If you would like to receive ongoing reminders about Sunday Gatherings, click here to join the mailing list.